Territory Sales Manager, Lebanon, IN
If you have a passion for the cannabis industry, are a trendsetter, strive for perfection, and have an entrepreneurial spirit to push a business and industry forward, we want to hear from you. The Agrozen Life Sciences family of brands is building a diverse and cohesive team to propel our business forward in the dynamic cannabis industry. We are searching for exceptional talent to help us expand the Urban Daze brand portfolio by solving the needs of our customers and distribution network. We are focused on creating a vertically integrated cannabis company by offering cultivation operations all the way through to retail distribution. As our vision continues to become reality, the Urban Daze team will consist of distinct skill sets to support cultivation, product development, marketing, sales, and educating customers on the benefits of the cannabis plant.
As the Territory Sales Manager for Urban Daze, you will communicate our company’s vision, brand strategy, and product portfolio to diverse distribution channels through face-to-face meetings, conference calls, tradeshows, and digital marketing efforts. You will have a direct impact on strategic business initiatives to further drive the company forward in a dynamic and emerging industry. The full-time position will operate out of our corporate office in Lebanon, IN.
- Take a hands-on approach to truly understand our business, products, and sales operations at a very detailed level to ensure strategies are aligned with company objectives.
- Develop and implement a channel sales strategy by product category to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Manage frequent dealer communication within the assigned territory to maximize sales and merchandising opportunities.
- Analyze and monitor the competitive landscape to provide input on new product development initiatives to grow sales and profitability.
- Create revenue and unit forecasts to assist purchasing in achieving optimal inventory levels to support the territory.
- Interface with business stakeholders to ensue profitability targets are being achieved while expanding distribution and sales.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of sales experience or a combination of retail, wholesale, or customer service knowledge.
- Experience working in wholesale distribution, retail, and/or c-stores is a plus.
- Computer skills to effectively manage the territory through common software applications.
- You are a self-starter and have a can-do attitude to develop meaningful relationships.
- Time management skills to effectively plan your day to maximize the work schedule.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable finding solutions even when there are unknowns.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
- $35,000 Base Pay plus uncapped commissions paid monthly
- Paid training
- Reimbursable travel expenses
- Health benefits are not eligible currently but expected in H2 of 2022.
- Relocation is not applicable for the position
To apply for the Territory Sales Manager position, please email your resume and salary expectations to [email protected].